If you work with a Car Rental Service or similar Rental Business then this blog is recommended for you. This...
Early Payment Discount is a discount that applies to both the customer and Vendor. It is a form of discount...
Cycle Counting with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
The desire for using Cycle Counting for Inventory Management is increasingly being heard. Now wonder, since it can be done during the day instead of the regular yearly counting, which forces the operation to stop. In this article I describe how Cycle Counting can be done with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Warehouse: inbound process purchasing two pallets of bottles Corona Extra beer
- Warehouse: inbound process purchasing a container with 22 pallets
- Howto Sync from Microsoft Outlook to Google Calendar with Flow
- Car Rental Service with Business Central, WooCommerce and Power BI
- How-to Implement Business Software: the Blueprint