Welcome to the Food Truck Festival in Wellsbury. It will be a festival were food and tradition meet. The cities medieval look is a wonderful setting for a culinary explosion.
There will be over 25 different food trucks showcasing their products, marketplace traders selling their goods for the consumer to purchase that day to take home with them.
Food & Drink Trucs / Stalls
“Tasty Food is like Poison”Simon Skinner
We want the consumer to be able to walk around the food truck festival and to sample all the different cuisines on offer and to browse & shop at the many different marketplace traders on show.
There will be a demonstration marquee where live demonstrations, tastings and talks which will be taking place all throughout the day, so get booking your advanced ticket to see the demos you like!
On the main stage there will be a number of acts performing to the public throughout the day while you sit and relax in our seating area enjoying the vast array of different cuisines on offer. There will also be a number of different bars offering various beverages ranging from Champagne to branded larger for everyone to sit and enjoy.
In Skillful Hands, a Hedge Trimmer is like a MultitoolLeslie Tiller – famous Flower Artist
There will be all kinds of activities, for children but for the adults (or big kids) as well:
- Dress in traditional figures like Romeo & Juliet and play the act (Homecoming Alone version)
- Games like “Find the Goose” and “Hide & Seek”
- Climbing the Church Tower (don’t fall off!)
- Treasure Hunt Game with local residents
Tickets are available online (order them here) or at the Cash Desk at the festival. Prices are £ 7 for adults, £ 2 for children, £ 15 for families (2 adults with 2-10 children), parking ticket is £ 5 .
You will not be allowed to bring your own picnics and drink into the festival and bags will be searched on arrival. If you do, the Civil Guard will see it. There will be consequences!
So, if you love your food and drink the Wellsbury Food Truck Festival is the place to be. It will be Hot Fuzz!
Tourist information: https://www.visitsomerset.co.uk/
- Warehouse: inbound process purchasing two pallets of bottles Corona Extra beer
- Warehouse: inbound process purchasing a container with 22 pallets
- Howto Sync from Microsoft Outlook to Google Calendar with Flow
- Car Rental Service with Business Central, WooCommerce and Power BI
- How-to Implement Business Software: the Blueprint